"Add tags to existing tags" allows you to update an existing tag list. This workflow is highly beneficial when:
- there is no need to run tagging from scratch, for example, you just want to add a few more tags to existing tagging results
- tagging is necessary only on a subset of the dataset. This happens when you add data to an existing dataset and wish to only tag the new entries
Note1: Your dataset must include at least one tagging result filed (see AI Tagging). In other words, this workflow cannot be the first tagging workflow that you run on a dataset since the goal here is to add to some existing tags.
Note2: This workflow provides you with filtering options in the setup where you can apply the new tags on a subset of the data if necessary. You can read about the available filters on Advance Filters.
Tip to locate workflows
Use the search tool on top left side of workflow page to quickly locate workflows.
The setup wizard will open, on which you
- Specify which text filed is to apply tagging to
- Specify the original tagging results to which you wish to add new tags or to use for tagging new documents
- Enter your tag list.
Note1: Keep in mind that you need to press enter after typing each tag
Note2: Do not enter any new tags, if you wish to use the existing tags and apply them to the newly ingested data
- Specify maximum number of tags per entry
- Optional settings:
- Do you want to receive an email notification upon workflow completion?
- Do you want to apply the workflow on the whole dataset or only to the new subset of the data that is added to the dataset
- Advance filters
- Enter your Survey question
And finally click on "Run workflow" to execute the workflow. When the workflow is marked as "Completed" you can see the updated tagging results under Dataset.
Updated 19 days ago