Surely you have your dataset saved somewhere other than Relevance AI too, the export functionality on Relevance AI is customisable. This means you can save
- Only the general overview with the metric results
- A subset of your data with your desired fields, more importantly alongside their corresponding tags/labels
- The whole dataset
The export functionality is available on the category/cluster view. So make sure a category/cluster view tab/page is set up and selected.
On a category view page, locate the export icon on the top right. Click on it.
A window will pop open representing the fields (metrics) that will be included in the download. Modify the list if needed, click on "Export data" and the information in the overview section will be downloaded as a CSV file to your device.
To export all dataset together in one file, simply click on the "Export" icon located under the overview section and to the right of the page. A window will pop open whose components are explained at the bottom of this page under "The export window components".
To export some categories together in one file, locate the category list access button on the left hand side just below the overview bar.
Click on the icon and a list appears on the page including all the categories/clusters. Select the categories/clusters you wish to export as a CSV, then click on the export button marked with 3 in the following image. A window will pop open whose components are explained at the bottom of this page under "The export window components".
To export a single category, locate the category list access button on the left hand side just below the overview bar as was explained and shown in the previous section. Select the category you wish to export and then click on the export icon as shown in the image below. A window will pop open whose components are explained next.
When the Export icon is clicked the export window will open composed of three main sections:
- Header where you can see how many categories are being exported
- Data to export where you can select to export documents or the resulting metrics
- Export type
- Standard format: one column per field
- Wide format: commonly used for tagging results. In this format, there is one column per tag. Values are True or False, indicating if the corresponding entry/document has been labelled with that tag or not.
- Fields where you can add or remove fields to specify which fields from your dataset to be included in the export
When done with the setup, click on "Export data" and you will receive an email shortly after the export is completed. The link to your file is included in the email.
Updated about 1 month ago