Rename/Combine Tags allows you to rename tags that are generated by other workflows. A great functionality of this workflow is to move from different child tags to one parent tag. For example Lighting, Air-conditioning and Water Leakage are all child categories of HouseHold Issues.
Once you have uploaded your data,
- Run one of the tagging workflow such as Generate AI Tags
- Select your dataset and click on Remove Tags under workflows.
- Follow the setup steps as explained below:
- Select the tag field whose values you want o use
- Type in the tag value(s) to be removed - Hit Enter after typing in each tag
- Once done with the setup execute the workflow
After the workflow is finalized, you can see the tag(s) do not exist in your dataset.
Updated about 1 month ago