Sub-tagging allows you to break a large category into smaller ones to be able to perform a more fine-grained analysis. For instance, a large category on HouseHold Issues can contain entries on Lighting, Air-conditioning and water leakage. Here, HouseHold Issues is the parent tag (i.e. original tag) that we want to break into child tags (i.e. subtags).
Once you have uploaded your data
- Run any tagging workflows such as Generate AI Tags
- Locate Sub-tagging" under workflows.
- Follow the setup wizard
- Select the original tag field
- Select the field you wish to tag (tag again using sub-tags)
- Type in the original tag (i.e. the tag that is used for the large category) you wish to break into sub-tags
- Type in your desired sub-tags (i.e. tags you have in mind for child categories). Keep in mind that you need to hit enter after each tag.
Updated about 1 month ago